| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Orono, Me in May is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 87.1mm (3.4in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:13 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 14:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Orono, Me May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Orono, Me, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Orono, Me:
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 216.4 kms (134.4 miles) WNW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) W
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 247 kms (153.5 miles) WSW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) WSW
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 183 kms (113.7 miles) SW
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 221.3 kms (137.5 miles) NNE
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) ENE
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) ENE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) E
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) E