| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Orono, Me in January is cold at -8.2 °C (17.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.6 °C (7.5 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 72.9mm (2.9in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 8:50 long and the longest day is 9:41 long with an average length of 9:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Orono, Me January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Orono, Me, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Orono, Me:
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 216.4 kms (134.4 miles) WNW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) W
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 247 kms (153.5 miles) WSW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) WSW
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) SW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 183 kms (113.7 miles) SW
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 221.3 kms (137.5 miles) NNE
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) ENE
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) ENE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) E
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) E